My very first windows movie maker file  

Posted by len

I was supposed to be doing something else a while ago, but I was in the mood of playing my keyboard. This is the first time I took a video of myself playing the keyboard hehe.. I used windows movie maker to create this. Originally, I intended to sing along while I play but I must admit to myself that I'm not that good as a singer. So what I did was I placed the lyrics at the lower portion of the video. Glory to God for the musical gift that he gave me =)





I confess my hope
In the light of Your salvation
Where I lose myself
I will find You're all I need

Sing my soul
Of the Saviour's love
Sing my soul
Unto God alone

I will meet You here
In the life we call surrender
Let the world I know
Be the glory of Your grace

You alone are God
You alone are God
We declare the glory of Your name

Reign in all the earth
Reign in all the earth Jesus

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments